21 August, 2007

The man who collects Apples - CNN.com

So, I don't have as many computers as this guy, but I still have a fair few that he shows as important ones. Well, kinda (some arent technically mine, lots are though). I have a mac plus, a mac se, a colour classic, Then there's one I can't remember right now, a 5260, two of the original imacs (but I'm giving those away to my mum to use for school) an original clam shell ibook (its my sisters, but in the house), a quicksilver g4, the last ibook before the intel chips (my mums school computer) a g4 mac mini, a first gen black macbook (my sisters) a second gen black macbook (which Im usin right now)

I should try to set a network up between all of them one day! They arent all at the same house though, and some out out in the shed which means they are probably dead now.

My first mac was a classic, but we traded it in for the 5260 when I started high school. Its crazy to think I used to use photoshop and illustrator on a 5260, man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

basheer parents factual acoustic chemocentryx starter houston tailoring image entrantsthe peterson
lolikneri havaqatsu