17 August, 2006

Maybe I should get a flickr account.

So people stop pulling this kind of shit:

Hello, this is my art.

I just got one thing off there, and now I find something else. Why do people do this? Really. Is it that hard to ask me to use my work? I guess it shows I am getting somewhere in the online art community. LOLZ!

So should I get a flickr account? Even though flickr is for photographers, dammit. And I am not, and will never be, a photographer. LOL cause I can actually draw :v

Crap, now I will have a bunch of photographers hating me uh ohzz. And if you've been on the internet you'll know those guys are a dime a dozen. Up there with anime "artists".

Ahh, I prefer being judged on my talent rather than how expensive my equipment is. But that's just me. But I shouldnt be bitching about photographers, I should be bitching about people who post my art without permission. So pretend I was just talking about that.

No comments: