10 August, 2006

I’m waiting to see if my bid on eBay was enough...

...To get "Today’s Empires Are Tomorrow’s Ashes" on soviet red vinyl
It’s going on the wall next to "Tubthumper" and "The Battle Of Los Angeles"

Mannnn, I'm in the mood to buy some vinyl cause a very nice person (<3) got me an awesome new (old) turntable. Suburban home sent me an email about their new website,Vinyl Collective, and it looks pretty awesome, I want to win the competition, I know a bunch of the records but not all of them exactly, I got so far:

*The shins - chute's too narrow
*The postal service - give up
*The bouncing souls - how I spent my summer vaction
*Minor Threat - Out of step (I think)
*The unseen - state of discontent
*Rancid - Self titled (the old one)
*Anti-flag - mobilize
*Husker du - flip your wig
*The mars volta - Frances the mute
*strung out - another day in paradise
*!!! - Disease
*!!! - Self Titled

So I have about half done, I really wanna win though.
Oh yeah, I am really getting into lucero right now, they are rad. Why why why do I like country music!?!?! is my brain broken?

No comments: